Handcrafted by master coppersmiths at a family-owned workshop in the Italian Alps, this heirloom-quality copper braiser offers exceptional performance and beautiful stove-to-table presentation. The solid copper provides unsurpassed heat conduction and precise control, while a stainless-steel interior ensures safety and durability. The versatile pan excels at browning and braising meat, simmering stews, cooking risotto and sautéing vegetables. A magnificent, silver-plated finial on the lid provides a regal finish.
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper for superior heat conductivity.
- Interior is lined with durable, nonreactive stainless steel.
- Solid-copper lid is lined in stainless steel and topped with a hand-cast, silver-plated bronze knob.
- Riveted stainless-steel handles feature graceful leaf details.
- Handcrafted in Italy.
Dimensions & More Info
- 10" diam., 3 1/2" high; 5 1/2" high with lid.
- 12" wide including handles.
- 5-qt. cap.
- 5 lb. 10 oz. with lid.
- Made in Italy.
Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops; not compatible with induction cooktops.
- Oven safe to 500°F.
- Do not heat pan empty; always have water, oil or butter in pan when heating.
- Use wood, silicone or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching stainless-steel lining.
- To prevent scratching the interior, do not use knives, sharp tools or an electric hand mixer in the pan.
- Allow to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads and harsh detergents.
- To remove stubborn food residue, fill the pan with water and warm over low heat until the residue softens and is easy to remove.
- Copper will develop rich patina over time. This will not affect pan’s cooking performance. To keep exterior looking new, use copper polish or combination of lemon and salt.
- Silver-plated knob will naturally darken with time. To restore the knob’s shine without removing its signature chiaroscuro effect, gently rub with a silver-polishing cloth. Do not use polishing cream.
RUFFONI LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
Thank you for purchasing our product. We wish you years of enjoyment. Ruffoni is dedicated to producing a trusted brand of copper accessories. Ruffoni products are manufactured and inspected to ensure high quality standards. They are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship under normal household use for the lifetime of the item.
Ruffoni warrants to the original purchaser, in possession of proof of purchase and original packaging, that it will replace any detective part or item which is identified and verified by Ruffoni during the warranty period, or, at Ruffoni’s discretion, substitute a replacement item of similar value.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use or normal wear and tear. Scratches, stains, discoloration or damage from overheating are not covered by this warranty. Wear and damage to the tinned surface, where present, is not covered by this warranty. Incidental or consequential damages are not covered by this warranty.
Should you have a problem with your product, please contact the Ruffoni Cookware Consumer Relations by phone at 1-877-399-2110 or email us at email@example.com