Handcrafted at a family-owned workshop in the Italian Alps, this hammered-copper casserole is ideally suited for everything from roast meats to poultry, and it’s sized generously enough to feed the entire extended family. The handles and finial are cast of brass, and the finely detailed lovebirds atop the lid watch over the oven-to-table presentation.
- 21" x 12 1/4" x 9" high.
- Crafted of hand-hammered copper for excellent heat conductivity.
- Interior is lined with durable nonreactive tin.
- Lid is topped with a hand-cast brass lovebird finial, exclusive to Williams Sonoma.
- Riveted brass handles.
- Made in Italy.
Dimensions & More Info
- 21" x 12 1/4" x 9" high overall.
- 13 3/4-qt. cap.
- 8 lb. 13 oz. with lid.
- Made in Italy.
Use & Care
- Ideal for gas and electric cooktops; not compatible with induction cooktops.
- Oven safe to 430°F.
- To protect tin lining from damage, do not heat pan empty or at temperatures above 430ºF.
- Use wood, plastic or heat-resistant nylon tools to avoid scratching tin lining.
- Allow dish to cool before washing.
- Hand-wash; dry immediately with a soft cloth.
- Avoid using steel wool, steel scouring pads or harsh detergents.
- Copper will develop a rich patina over time. This will not affect the pan’s cooking performance. To keep the exterior looking new, use a copper polish or a combination of lemon and salt.
- Tin lining protects foods from reacting with copper but will become discolored with use. Depending on frequency of use and types of food cooked, tin lining may eventually have to be replaced. To prolong liner’s usefulness, avoid cooking acidic ingredients in tin-lined cookware.
RUFFONI LIFETIME LIMITED WARRANTY
Thank you for purchasing our product. We wish you years of enjoyment. Ruffoni is dedicated to producing a trusted brand of copper accessories. Ruffoni products are manufactured and inspected to ensure high quality standards. They are warranted to the original purchaser to be free from material defects in materials and workmanship under normal household use for the lifetime of the item.
Ruffoni warrants to the original purchaser, in possession of proof of purchase and original packaging, that it will replace any detective part or item which is identified and verified by Ruffoni during the warranty period, or, at Ruffoni’s discretion, substitute a replacement item of similar value.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, commercial use or normal wear and tear. Scratches, stains, discoloration or damage from overheating are not covered by this warranty. Wear and damage to the tinned surface, where present, is not covered by this warranty. Incidental or consequential damages are not covered by this warranty.
Should you have a problem with your product, please contact the Ruffoni Cookware Consumer Relations by phone at 1-877-399-2110 or email us at email@example.com