Perfect espresso brewing requires consistently precise temperature and pressure control, cup after cup. At the heart of the Breville Dual Boiler™ BES920XL is an advance heating system that offers both, enabling you to pull shots of espresso and froth milk at the same time. Programmable functions customize the process while enhanced features include a descaling function for cleaning and a "Razor-dose" trimming tool for precision dosing and consistent extraction.
- Dual stainless-steel boilers and dual Italian pumps for simultaneous brewing and frothing.
- Programmable functions make it easy to customize shot temperature from 190º–205ºF; switch between ºF or ºC mode; select shot duration or volume; and set steam pressure, preinfusion duration or auto preheat start time.
- Triple Heat System features a dedicated steam boiler with integrated heat exchanger for even heating with no temperature fluctuations; a dedicated espresso boiler for precise water temperature; and a group head with embedded heating element to maintain thermal stability
- Low-pressure preinfusion gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction.
- Commercially inspired 360-degree swiveling wand with three-hole steam tip for a silkier milk texture.
- Dedicated hot water outlet for Americanos and pre-heating cups.
- Intuitive LCD also displays a shot clock to help you time espresso pulling for optimal crema and flavor.
Dimensions & More Info
Espresso maker includes
- 58mm the Razor™ Dose Trimming tool
- 58mm full stainless steel portafilter
- 58mm 2x single and 2x dual wall filter
- 16oz (480ml) stainless-steel frothing jug
- Assorted cleaning tool kit
- Water filter holder and changeable water filter
- Dedicated storage tray for accessories.
- Model #: BES920XL
- 15-bar Italian pumps monitored with an espresso pressure gauge and Over Pressure Valve that limits maximum pressure throughout the extraction for rich flavor without bitterness.
- Metal housing with stainless-steel boilers.
- Integrated tamper with magnetic storage slot
- Top front-fill or rear-fill water tank with 84-fl.oz. cap. integrated water filter.
- Six-cup warming tray keeps mugs warm.
- 16" x 14 1/4" x 16" high.
- 84-fl.-oz.-cap. water tank.
- Designed and engineered in Australia, made in China.
Breville Customer Service
Use & Care
- Hand-wash filters, filter holder and drip tray.
- Steam nozzle should be purged and wiped clean after each use.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Avoid harsh detergents and abrasive cleansers.